The Hotel Metropole Bellagio is a charming, intimate 3 star hotel comprising of 42 rooms all equipped with modern comforts. Tastefully decorated the rooms espouse the best traditions of Comasco and Italian hospitality.
At the Metropole you can enjoy an atmosphere of charm, elegance and relaxation which combined with the juxtaposition of water, mountains and sky creates a harmony and tranquility unrivalled anywhere. The Hotel Metropole is the Only Hotel in Bellagio situated right beside Lake Como.
All rooms have a view of Lake Como (either front or side view). All the rooms to the front of the hotel have either a balcony (3 square metres) or a terrace 18 square metre terrace NB there are only 5 of these rooms and they are located on the first floor only).
Room Facilities - The Bed Chambers
- All Rooms with Lake View (front or side)
- All front side rooms have either balcony or terrace
- Private Bathroom in room - Bathtub or Shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Safety Deposit Box available
- Extra Blankets and Pillows available
- Hair dryer
- Mini Bar with refrigerator
- Satellite TV – including CNN and BBC World
- Soft towels
- Daily housekeeping service
- All rooms individually air conditioned
- Full buffet breakfast is included in the room rate – cereals, coffee, ham, eggs, salami, yogurt, teas, bread, rolls, jam, marmalade, hot and cold milk, home made pastries and cakes, fruit juices etc.
- Direct Telephone with external line
- Morning Wake Up Call
The hotel has an elegant restaurant with a wonderful view of the lake. In the summer there is the possibility to eat from the excellent menu on the wide terrace directly overlooking the water. The restaurant is a further example of the refinement and professionalism of the Hotel Metropole. In the kitchen attention is paid to detail and the use of high quality products in order to offer the guest a wide range of dishes of the best of both Lombard and international cuisine. Impeccable service is guaranteed from an efficient and cordial staff.
General Hotel Services
- Award Winning Restaurant with patio allowing you to dine by the lake
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Full buffet breakfast is included in the room rate – cereals, coffee, ham, eggs, salami, yoghurt, teas, bread, rolls, jam, marmelade, hot and cold milk, home made pastries and cakes,fruit juices etc.
- Rooftop Sun Terrace – sunbeds and parassols for free use by hotel guests
- 12-hour room-bar service 8:30 a.m. – 20:30 p.m.
- Efficient check-in/out
- International Newspapers
- Non-smoking rooms
- Overnight laundry/dry-cleaning, provided by external company
- Entertainment and Excursions organised through our concierge
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Limousine service by prior arrangement
Dine on fresh lake fish whilst enjoying fabulous views of the Lake and soaring mountain gorges.
The Sun Roof Terrace
Our rootop terrace contains sunbeds and parassols for free use by our hotel guest's.
Excursions and Activities
There are 2 Boat Stops only 20 metres from the Hotel which serve almost all of the Lake's major destinations. Additionally the bus stop connecting Bellagio with the town of Como is only steps away.
Sail or swim in the Lake
There is a beach only a few minutes walk from the Hotel - see the concierge for the best tips on when and where.
Walks and hiking
Remote paths in the mountains and hills which surround the lake. Cycling – hire mountain bikes and do the" Giro del Lago" or tour of the Lake.
- Visit the exquisite gardens of the Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo just a short hop across the lake by hydrofoil.
- Daily Market – fresh fish, fruit and vegetables plus souvenirs abound in the Bellagio daily market.
- Switzerland – cross the border and check out the picturesque town of Lugano.
- Golf in Lake Como – The Lake is home to one of Italy's most famous golf clubs - The Golf Club Menaggio (just a short hop across the lake).
- Bellagio – there are lots of things to do and see as the town is one of the most picturesque on the Lake containing a couple of beautiful villas including Villa Serbelloni.